The Company respects the privacy of its online visitors and customers of its products and services while also ensuring to comply with all applicable laws which serve to protect your privacy, including but not limited to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) as well as the Swiss and EU Privacy Shield Frameworks.
1. INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
• Account means a unique account created for you to access our Service or parts of our Service.
• Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
• Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by you on any electronic device, named TeraVPN
• Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to TeraVPN
• Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
• Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
• Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
• Service refers to the Application or the Website or both.
• Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
• Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
• You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
2. COLLECTING AND USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We do not need any private info from you if you are using Free service or pay via Crypto currency. While using Our Service, we may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to verify your payment if you pay via Credit card to prevent credit card / identity then fraud. You. Personally, identifiable information may include:
- Billing address
- Phone Number
We do not save any financial information that you provide us with on our servers.
We do NOT store logs on servers in any location. We have zero log policy.
3. FINANCIAL DATA
Any financial Data that you provide us with such as
• Billing information
• Credit information
• Billing Address
TeraVPN does not STORE/SAVE Any of your financial Data on our logs.
4. THIRD PARTY DATA SHARING
TeraVPN DOES NOT INDULGE IN THE SELLING/TRADING OF YOUR PRIVATE INFORMATION WITH ANY THIRD PARTY ORGINIZATIONS
Any information you provide TeraVPN will be under our protection and will not be provided to any unaffiliated third party organizations.
5. USAGE DATA
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Cookies are text files with small pieces of data — like a username and password — that are used to identify your computer as you use a computer network. Cookies enable TeraVPN to improve user experience and optimization. The cookies we use may change over time in order to keep or site up to date and to improve functionality
The user will always have the option to disable cookies depending on which browser they are operating, You can control which cookies to allow, Block and delete in your browsers settings.
7. CONTACT US